Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Brass Signal Update

Since my last post about brass signals I have added the rest of the signal parts to the post and the 23 ft timber post signal and a new 23 ft round steel post signal with parts have passed the technical review by Shapeways and are being printed.
These two signals are now on my Signals Branch shop.
Update: Signals printed and on the way as of today 25 April 2017 and Shapeways Sale information removed from this post as it was over.
Brass 23 ft Round Steel Post Signal with Detail Parts

Brass 23 ft Timber Post Signal with Detail Parts
I have also added NSWR C32 Sand boxes in brass, Frosted Ultra Detail and Frosted Extreme Detail acrylic material. These larger 1907 sand boxes have been designed to replace the smaller sand boxes of the Ixion C32 as outlined in an article by James McInerney in April 2017 Issue 323 of the Australian Model Railway Magazine.
Brass C32 Sandboxes for Ixion C32 - Also available in FUD and FXD
I will expand the range of brass signals as soon as I can.
Of course the appropriate WSF mechanism and a ladder are required for each signal.

No comments: