Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and a non-Bylong post

I recently came across an old VHS tape I had made of the Beyond Buliac layout which was shown at a Modelling the Railways of NSW convention in 1994.

The original was taken on a Sony Video 8 Handicam so the resolution isn't great and since I have a bit of conversion hardware I thought that those who didn't get to see it might enjoy my little video.

I had only just got the Handycam so I have to apologise for not turning the date off. Interestingly it does disappear during the video but then comes back again, more proof that I didn't know what I was doing.

Anyway, enjoy.


Happy New Year....

1 comment:

WATTLE FLAT said...

Thanks Ray for a great blast from the past. I had the pleasure of catching up with John at the New England convention. Regards Darren